Saturday, January 26, 2013

Thoughts in D.C.

Recently, I was visiting Washington D.C. As I was walking down the streets, I watched the people that were walking past me. I saw a lot of cellphones, earbuds, chatter and just those walking. Most people won't make eye contact with you, but some do. A few smile, but not many. As I was paying close attention to people, I got to thinking... What kind of struggle is each person going through? Each person in this world is going through at least one struggle, whether it be the loss of a loved one or even just having a bad hair day. Every time I looked at a new person, I thought in my mind, what is this person facing?

I've been dwelling on this thought process since my trip to D.C. I suggest that you think about it too. The next time you're out in public, getting food, shopping or anything.... Just look at people and think about this topic. You'd be surprised how it might change your perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment