Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year, A New Resolution

Usually, I make New Year's resolutions, then never follow them. I make the usual ones, such as, I'm going to start running every day, or I'm going to eat a lot healthier. I never complete those. Haha. I don't think many people do. Sometimes, every once in a while, I'll make the resolution to read my Bible in a year... I usually fail that one too, which is sad. This year, I'm not going to make the ones that I always make. This year, I've only made one resolution.

To be more Christ-like. That's it.

That will probably be the hardest one to fulfill, but I think that I can do it.

Make an achievable resolution this year. And make sure it's God-centered.

God Bless,
Christian B.

1 comment:

  1. That's the best resolution! I'm going to work on that too.
    It's hard to be Christ-like these days when we're surrounded by evil.
    Press on and keep writing!

    Blessings,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete