Monday, August 27, 2012

Trust

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight. -Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust is a pretty powerful thing and often falters. I know from experience, that if you trust someone, and they break that trust, you have trouble trusting anyone after that. The problem with people is... we are mankind. People will break our trust, and more than likely we've broken other people's trust. But... I have this friend who's never ever broken my trust before. He's my best friend. He's my Lord and Savior. 

He loves us so much! As it says in Proverbs 3:5-6, if we trust God and let him direct our lives, he will help us go down the correct path. The path of wisdom. The path that's straight. The path that's good, not evil. Put your trust in God... he'll never let you down. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment