Friday, June 8, 2012

Loved - John 10:27-28

27. My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. 28. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. ~John 10:27-28


When I first read these verses, they meant nothing to me, they were just more verses in my Bible. But I read them one time, while riding on a bus. I was really going through a hard time and just happened to stumble upon this verse. As soon as I saw the part about no one being able to snatch his sheep out of his hand, my heart stopped. I stopped reading and reread these two verses... over and over and over again. Then I realized, oh my gosh. He really loves me. God really loves me. I mean, I already knew that, but just the power of these verses settled in on my heart, saying, God loves you. Jesus loves you. They won't let people hurt you. They know you more than anyone else. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment