Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Blog - 1 Timothy 4:12

I've always wanted to start a blog that would help inspire teens to become strong Christians and help them to realize that God is always there for them to help them and comfort them in times of need. I've never done anything like this before, but I figured, "Why not?" Therefore, I created this blog and am now typing up my first post.

One of my favorite Bible verses, which is my theme verse for the blog is 1 Timothy 4:12, which states, "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."

As teenagers, God doesn't want us to sit around and be scared because we are so young. We need to take advantage of our youngness and use it to share God's love, showing others, including other believers, who we are as Christians.

Signed, the Christian Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment